INFORMATION TEXT ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
In accordance with the Personal Data Protection Law numbered 6698 ("KVK Law"), your personal data are registered with the Bursa Trade Registry as the data controller with the registration number 77692, Org. Singing. Plenty. Durmazlar Mak. Is located in Brown Cad.No:4/B Nilüfer Bursa. Singing. Ve Tic. A.S. Rail Systems Branch ("Data Supervisor") within the scope described below.
For what purpose personal data will be processed:
In accordance with the KVK Law, your personal data will be processed in order to fulfill the requirements of Tax Law, Labor Law, Turkish Commercial Law and Turkish Code of Obligations.
To whom and for what purpose the processed personal data can be transferred: In accordance with the KVK Law, your personal data can be transferred to the relevant public institutions.
Method and legal reason for collecting personal data:
Information transmitted from customers, information received from the supplier company, information obtained from contracts, information received from the system, data transmitted by and through dealers are collected for legal reasons for the realization of the purposes specified in this Clarification Text.
Rights of the data owner:
In accordance with Article 11 of the KVK Law, the employee whose personal data is processed can make requests regarding the following issues:
- Learning whether personal data is processed,
- If their personal data has been processed, to request information regarding this,
- Learning the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used appropriately for their purpose,
- To know the third parties to whom personal data are transferred domestically or abroad,
- To request correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing,
- To request the deletion or destruction of personal data within the framework of the conditions stipulated in Article 7 of the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698,
- Request notification of the transactions made pursuant to subparagraphs (d) and (e) to third parties to whom personal data have been transferred,
- Object to the occurrence of a result against the person himself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- To demand the compensation of the damage in case of damage due to the processing of personal data illegally,
has the rights.
In order to use your rights mentioned above, you can send your request, which includes the necessary information identifying your identity and your explanations about your right to use the rights specified in Article 11 of the KVK Law, by other methods to be stipulated by the Personal Data Protection Board in accordance with Article 13 of the KVK Law.
In accordance with Article 13 of the KVK Law, the Data Officer will conclude the application requests free of charge, excluding the fee in the tariff determined by the Board, in case the transaction requires an additional cost, according to the nature of the request and within 30 (thirty) days at the latest. If the request is rejected, the reason (s) for rejection are justified in writing or electronically.